Chinese White Tea*.
8 OZ CUP
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon of tea into infuser.
- Heat water to 190° F (before boiling).
- Pour 8 oz. of water over tea leaves.
- Steep tea for 3-5 minutes (depending on taste preference).
- Remove infuser and enjoy tea.
It is not recommended to re-steep white teas, as they generally steep out after one time.
Pre-heat your mug or pot with a little hot water before steeping.
Simply add to your infuser one heaping tablespoon of leaf per 8 oz. of water and place it in your pot, then add the appropriate amount of 190° F water and let it steep for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove the infuser and enjoy.
BREWING ICED TEA
Our opinion is that a cooled concentrate works best, as regular-strength brew tends to become watery as the ice melts. So, use the above leaf quantities, but half the water, allow it to cool, then pour it over ice and enjoy! The brew will dilute down to proper strength as the ice melts.