Mugwort*, motherwort*, red clover*, lavender*, lemon balm*, st. johns wort*, chamomile*, wormwood*, calendula*, plantain*, uva ursi*, shepherds purse*, yarrow*, comfrey leaf*
- Bring 5 cups of water to boil
- Add 1 cup herbs, boil for 10 minutes, remove from heat & cover to steep for 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a metal or ceramic bowl & place under steam stool or chair.
- Wear a long skirt to tent over the bowl & capture the steam, wrap yourself in a warm blanket & steam for up to 20 minutes.
- It is recommended to use this time to pray or meditate, then lay down for an hour afterwards.
1 Sitz Bath
- Boil 6 cups water
- Add 1 cup herbs and 1 cup epsom salts to muslin bag.
- Remove from heat, cover and let steep for 20 mins.
- Add herbal liquid to bath no higher than waist level.
- Relax and soak for 20 minutes.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease*